- ½ lb beef, sliced thinly
- 2 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp rice cooking wine
- 1 tbsp soy sauce,
- Angostura bitters
- 1 tbsp cornstarch + 2 tbsp water (cornstarch mixture)
- ½ tbsp sugar
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp salt (optional)
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- Season the beef with the salt, sugar, soy sauce and rice cooking wine. Marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- Chop the broccoli and set aside.
- Add the onions and saute for 1 minute. Add the beef . Stir until the beef changes colour and there is no blood showing in the meat.
- Add the broccoli stir for 1 minute. Add the cornstarch mixture and stir until evenly coated. Serve immediately.
- Note: If you want to add noodles add it right before you pour the cornstarch mixture. Nutrition facts does not include the optional salt.